Resources - Big Story Group
From the Masterclass series of online learning programs for filmmakers, actors, singers, writers and more comes “Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing”. The class features 23 video lessons and exercises where you can learn everything from Christina’s vocal warm-up exercises to the techniques she uses in studio and on stage. From the Masterclass description:
This is really easy…you enter your email address in our ‘subscribe by email form’…we send you an email anytime we add content including trailers, news, reviews, film previews, short films, competition updates and more.
- We don’t make your email available to anyone else, and we don’t send you spam.
- You can unsubscribe from a link at the bottom of any of the subscription emails we send.
- You can also choose which categories of updates you want to hear about…from a link at the bottom of your subscription emails.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Click in the email field below and enter your email address, then click the “Create Subscription” button. Watch for your confirmation email – check your junk/spam folder if you don’t see it after a few minutes – and click on the confirmation link in the email to activate your subscription.
An Example Update…
This is a recent subscription email with content updates…when you click the link at the bottom of the emails you receive from us – “To manage your subscription” – you can select which categories of news and updates you want to receive.
Screenwriting Software – Free, Inexpensive & Industry Standard
There are dozens of ways you can properly format your script so it follows industry standards. A common question we get is why is it so important to format your script using industry standards. Studio readers, executives, directors, producers, content and competition judges, and others in the business have all spent years reading hundreds of screenplays, so their eyes and mind are ‘trained’ to get the job done quickly and efficiently following the industry standards.
Vsevolod Pudovkin – Essential Editing Methods
Filmmaking is a collaborative process, but the role of editor is regarded by many filmmakers as among the most indespensible when it comes to getting the intention and atmosphere of the film to the screen. Not only do they put the film together to achieve the story’s flow through tensions created and released by their editing choices, they must match everything they do, or recommend, to the intent of the script, story and director’s vision.
How You Can Contribute Content Articles To Big Story Group
Through our website we reach a growing network of content creators, developers and producers who are involved in entertainment related industries. By contributing articles to our website, you can share ideas, knowledge and inspiration with potential exposure to our expanding network of like-minded people. Our editors will determine which submissions may be eligible for approval, publication and monitoring. We may consider some contributors for invitation to our editor group based on reader traffic and reaction.
Contributor Submissions & Terms of Service
- We give preference to articles and information pertaining to specific topics and categories currently on the Big Story Group website.
- We are also interested in creative thinking and thought leadership topics that may add new dimension to Big Story Group.
- All articles are submitted to a review process to ensure that they are relevant to our community. After you submit an article, it will be queued up for review and approval.
- The review and approval process may take several days or longer. Articles may be rejected without notification.
- We reserve the right to delete your submission and account without notice if you abuse your privileges as a site member or contributor.
- You will automatically be subscribed to our contributor newsletter when you are registered and accepted as a contributor.
Become A Registered Contributor
There are benefits to becoming a registered contributor:
- Potential to receive elevated credentials to log into our website anytime and contribute content. (Log in from any ‘Login’ link on our website or login URL).
- If we think your article is particularly relevant and timely, we may feature it on our homepage, newsletter, Facebook Page, or other websites and pages giving it exposure to a larger audience.
- Elevated credentials provide access to advanced functionality that allows you to upload files and articles and categorize your posts anytime.
- Registered Contributors who prove to be trusted contributors may eventually receive permission to add articles to our website without first being reviewed by our editors and may become eligible to receive elevated credentials as category or topic editors.
Submit Now – No Registration Required
If you are interested in submitting only one article, simply chose the type of article below and submit.
Guidelines for Submission:
- This submission form is only for editorial articles you would like to have considered for publication on our website.
- Enter an appropriate and well thought out title to the article.
- Upload your article by selecting it from your computer using ‘Upload Your File’ when you complete the form.
- Please include your name, telephone number and email address at the top of your submission as well as in the form below.
- After you click submit, look for a confirmation message below this line indicating that the submission completed and a follow up email will be sent.